My client is a startup firm headquartered in the Silicon Valley, California. They say,
“We are an incubator in Blockchain technology looking for a highly motivated Engineer to our team in Dublin, CA to work on emerging technologies. Work with industry and technology experts to understand business demand, injecting strategy (and code) which will ensure market-driven design and build of solutions. We’re changing the way the world conducting business using distributed computing and blockchain technology. We have a world-class team of engineers and elite business professionals from top universities with operations in the USA and China. If you are experienced developer who can build kick-ass blockchain technologies then we need you and we will give you a detailed payment with our company paystubs. You will own the products and have unlimited growth opportunity. Apply TODAY!”
We’re seeking a strong developer experienced with Ethereum and blockchain architecture to be a part of the team tasked with building distributed application. If you are currently looking for a job, we now recommend you to read this post about side hustle, make money, matched betting and more.
Develop the next generation blockchain and work with the eco-systems, learn more about this at Bitcoineer.
- Deep understanding of Hyperledger, Ethereum and other Blockchain technology;
- Experience working with diverse consensus methods (PBFT, Paxos, Raft, etc.) and mining;
- Must be strong in two or more of these languages/technologies:
- Must have strong understanding or experience with cryptography
- Working experience in:
- distributed computing
- P2P networking
- Hands on REST (REpresentational State Transfer, REST API) development experience;
- Experience contributing to open source blockchain / cryptocurrencies projects a big plus.
- Lead several unique Blockchain initiatives
- Strategic leadership with client and business exposure
- Write code
- Work on blockchain POCs
- Monitor blockchain technologies
- BlockChain technical expertise that is hands-on, platforms
- Cloud architecture and scalable solutions including orchestration and containers
- BS in Computer Science or job experience equivalent
- 2+ years’ experience with:
- distributed software development
- Software development: data server side, UI, and open source software
- Linus, Open source, C++ or Java, client server apps
- Passion for Open source, blockchain, crypto wallets, cryptography, data-science, test-driven development, and continuous learning;
- Startup engineering savvy.