What we’re looking for:
We have immediate openings for Linac Support Engineers with 3+ years’ experience.
What you’ll be doing:
The service engineer will service Varian Linear Accelerators located in cancer treatment centers.
What skills are needed:
Looking for Varian trained, Varian experienced engineers who are/have:
- Must be a self-starter and initiate best practices for quality improvement;
- Excellent electro-mechanical troubleshooting skills;
- Excellent customer service and communication skills;
- The ability to work both in a teamwork setting as well as independently;
- Must be able to provide remote support to other engineers and therapists;
- Open to occasional travel regionally and limited travel nationally;
- Computer skills and experience using common software required;
- An Associate’s or a Bachelor’s degree is preferred but equivalent experience on these systems is acceptable.
Where you will work:
TBD… Let us know where you would like to “keep an ear to the ground” and we will notify you of openings as they occur.
Who we are recruiting for:
Our Clients are cancer treatment facilities, Health Management Organizations, and 3rd party servicing companies.